Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit checks right from your phone!
What is RDC?
deposit checks remotely.
RDC is a safe and easy way to deposit checks
without having to come to the bank. This will save
our members time, and it is a socially distanced way to do your banking.
How to Use RDC
- Sign your name(s) on the back of the check and write “for mobile deposit only” under the
- Log into the app and click on the deposit icon
on the bottom menu.
- Follow the prompts to deposit your check.
Other Information about RDC
- Most funds are available next day, but some may take up to two days.
- Can deposit up to 10 checks a month or up to
$2500 a month.
– Weekdays: 3 checks a day or $1000
– Weekends: 4 checks a day or $1500
- Use good lighting and a dark background to help the check be easy to read in the photo.
- Hold on to checks for two weeks in the event the check is rejected for a bad photo image.
- Look at your account before using the money
from the check to make sure it is available.
VIRGINIA COOP CREDIT UNION
811 4th Street North
Virginia, MN 55792
Lobby, Mon-Fri: 9 am - 5 pm
Drive-Up, Mon-Fri: 8:30 am - 5 pm